Thursday 3 July 2008

Hats latest

Here's the story so far.

Large numbers of hats distributed. Plenty are loose in London, but one has already arrived in southern Germany and another is heading to Copenhagen, Denmark today. Remember, the aim is to get them travelling all around the world. Most will start their lives in Europe, but one or two lucky ones get a 'headstart' via airmail to New Zealand and the USA.

We're in the early stages of the project - the "controlled release" of the titfers - but I anticipate a number of photos arriving over the next week. If you scroll down the page, you'll notice that hats 1, 2 and 4 have already seen action.

Just between you and me, I've had some media interest from a radio station. It's early doors, but this is a highly exciting development. The more people get to hear about the hats, the closer I get to my overall objective: a 40th birthday party that's shared by people right across the globe.

No comments: